- Videos illustrating methods and tools and the three use cases (Wind Power, Video Surveillance and Aerospace) are now available
- Deliverable D8.2 IPR issues update
- Deliverable D8.5 Dissemination materials
- Deliverable D8.7 Use and dissemination of foreground knowledge
- The 3rd International workshop on the Integration of mixed-criticality subsystems on multi-core and manycore processors (MCS)
- Deliverable D6.5.3 XtratuM integration on bespoke TTNoC-based HW. Assessment of the HW/SW
- Deliverable D6.6.2 XtratuM Integration on Bespoke HW with TDMA-based Memory-Bus Arbitration. Assessment of Temporal Isolation and Performance Analysis
- Presentation of the “Mixed-Criticality Safety Concept & XtratuM hypervisor” in the AUTOSAR Working Group. Presentations and material:
- Deliverable D5.4.2 Proof of Concept: Use cases, consistency checking techniques and tool. Version 2
MultiPARTES is a research project aimed at developing tools and solutions for building trusted embedded systems with mixed criticality components on multicore platforms.
The approach is based on developing an innovative open-source multicore-platform virtualization layer based on the XtratuM hypervisor. A software development methodology and its associated tools will be developed in order to enable trusted real-time embedded systems to be developed as partioned applications in a timely and cost-effective way.
MultiPARTES started on September 1, 2011, and will last for 3 years.